Monday, May 14, 2007

new work



these photos are of a drought tolerant and succulent courtyard garden that i designed and installed in manhattan beach last week. plants include a variety of succulents including: jade, echievera, string of pearls, sedum, senecio, euphorbia "sticks on fire", and dwarf anigozanthos "kangaroo's paw."



this garden is beautiful and will only need watered every couple of weeks. a great resource for native and drought tolerant plants for southern california is be water wise.

1 comment:

KiMMiG said...

I love your work !! I'm an amateur street gardener in Sydney Australia, and I'm just about to set up a blog for a project I'm about to start which will be to green and plant out Cleveland st Surry hills, which is currently a very busy ugly road full of cars. Can't wait !! Best of luck, once it's up and running I'll try to come back and send you the link.